COUNSELING BOCA RATON
Are the challenges of life just too stressful or overwhelming? Do you struggle with intense feelings of anger, fear, or shame? Is your relationship unsatisfying, or in trouble? The Relationship Center of South Florida can help you to find the answers as you face the difficulties and challenges in your life today. If you feel limited or even defeated by the following problems, counseling in Boca Raton can help.
- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, or OCD (obsessions and compulsions)
- Stress that seems unmanageable
- Problems at work or school
- Relationship or marital distress
- Survivor issues (trauma due to physical or sexual abuse)
- A tendency to self-sabotage
- Eating disorders or addictions
Our staff of highly trained and experienced professionals will support you with compassionate care and guidance when you contact us for counseling in Boca Raton today.
Types Of Counseling Boca Raton
The professional staff at RCOSF offers several types of counseling in Boca Raton. We have special services for men, women, couples, families, and adolescents. The types of counseling include:
- Individual counseling and psychotherapy
- Relationship and couple’s counseling
- Family counseling or therapy (with children and teens)
- Group counseling (including groups specifically designed for men’s issues and women’s issues)
- CBT – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (for individuals and small groups)
- Mindfulness counseling (with a mind-body approach that includes training in relaxation and meditative approaches – especially useful for anxiety, depression, and stress)
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (for trauma and stress management)
FAQs About Counseling AT RCOSF
Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions about counseling Boca Raton at the Relationship Center Of South Florida.
- Appointments are available Monday through Friday, and some evening a weekend appointments are available.
- Our fees vary depending upon the type of counseling, and each counselor sets their own fees.
- We are conveniently located in Boca Raton near I95 and Glades Rd.
- We have both male and female counselors, all of whom have many years of advanced training and experience.
- Sessions are scheduled by appointment only, and can often be arranged within a few days – sometimes immediately if necessary.